Welcome to the San Jose Builders website. Founded by Kristoff Adamkiewicz to provide a combination of excellent customer service with superior custom craftsmanship. We provide all construction services, from new structures, extensive remodelling to smaller projects. We would love the opportunity to create your dream kitchen, bathroom, beautiful custom floor, room addition or extra garage. Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the remaining 99%. We offer licensed expertise and an extented warranty on all our projects. Most importantly, we focus on safety, reliability, and the timely completion of projects. We are known for keeping our projects extremely clean and organized from start to finish.
Please call us for any of your construction needs.